Welcome to our team of experts!
Matt has a wide and varied background in business spanning more than 30 years. He started his first business as a senior in high school and his second as a junior in college. Since then he has opened 4 other businesses and probably won’t stop there. “Once you have the entrepreneurial bug, there is no going back.”
Matt has a unique skills set that makes him effective as an Executive Coach and Transformational Leadership Coach which includes:
- 30+ years in business and sales.
- Highly competitive mindset – World Champion Gold Medalist and former Captain of the USA TaeKwonDo Team. 6th Degree Black Belt and Master Instructor.
- Competitive speaker and debater – Teaches and coaches public speaking and communication. Former coach of the UNH Speech and Debate Society.
- Experienced Sales Trainer – Coaches all forms of sales skills including scripted and socratic methods, inside sales, outside sales, phone sales, transactional sales, consultative sales, and more. Graduate of Dale Carnegie and Sandler.
- Fitness Expert – If your goal is to get in the best shape of your life, be prepared for a real workout.
- Along the way, Matt has written books, starred in films, appeared on television and radio, and started charity projects.
While Matt is all business, Kaz is all family. As a Certified Life Coach, Kaz is an expert at helping people balance their work and family life. Kaz knows that busy executives often have hectic and stressful schedules that interfere with family activities. She also knows that family stress can cause serious distractions and lack of productivity at work. And, as a mother of 6, she has some personal experience in that area.
Kaz enjoys helping busy executives strengthen their family ties, build better bonds with spouse and children, resolve family issues that spill over into the work day, and keep a healthy balance between work and family.
As a coach she is not a therapist, however. Her motto is “From functional to optimal” and her mission is to help you move forward, grow, and become the best you can be, both at work and at home.