Matt Randall has been teaching culture, climate, and transformational leadership skills for over 25 years.
He trains leaders in schools and businesses using a simple 3-step formula:
- Determine the climate of your organization in real, harsh, unfiltered, impartial, impersonal language.
- Determine what the desired culture is that you wish to create.
- Determine what your leadership style is.
From there, he works with you and your team to match your leadership style with the desired culture to achieve the climate you are looking for.
Sounds simple, doesn’t it?
The most common reasons why an organization has a climate that is ‘undesirable’ are:
- Leadership style that is incompatible with the desired culture.
- Culture objectives that are no longer applicable.
- Individuals within the organization who are not invested or properly indoctrinated into the culture.
- Cultural policies and procedures that are not consistently enforced or understood.
- Leadership that is inconsistent or too casual.
Matt Randall will work with you and your team to:
- identify areas of weakness
- problem solve where necessary
- develop a plan of action
- create follow up systems to ensure long term success
- help put individual’s strengths and education to the proper use
- revitalize and re-engage your team
Just to be totally straight…this is not a motivational speech, a one-time ‘rouse the crowd’ performance.
This is a strategic approach to making serious change which will involve every team member’s effort and participation.
Matt Randall will work one-on-one with team leaders, where necessary, to define and create effective leadership skills.