Welcome to my blog!
Who am I? Mostly an ADD guy who enjoys learning new tricks and sharing them with others.
I have a wide and varied background in business spanning more than 30 years. I started my first business as a senior in high school and my second as a junior in college. Since then I have opened 6 other businesses and probably won’t stop there. “Once you have the entrepreneurial bug, there is no going back.”
My unique skill sets and experience are what make me effective as an Executive Coach and Transformational Leadership Coach which includes:
- 30+ years in business and sales.
- Highly competitive mindset – World Champion Gold Medalist and former Captain of the USA TaeKwonDo Team. 6th Degree Black Belt and Master Instructor.
- Competitive speaker and debater – Teaches and coaches public speaking and communication. Former coach of the UNH Speech and Debate Society.
- Experienced Sales Trainer – Coaches all forms of sales skills including scripted and socratic methods, inside sales, outside sales, phone sales, transactional sales, consultative sales, and more. Graduate of Dale Carnegie and Sandler.
- Fitness Expert – If your goal is to get in the best shape of your life, be prepared for a real workout.
- Along the way, I have written books, starred in films, appeared on television and radio, and started charity projects.
My true passion is helping others live their dreams and create fulfilling lives.