Not everyone likes to network. In fact, many people don’t see the value in attending networking events. That’s usually because they leave the event with a handful of business cards and no appointments. There is a system to networking properly and making the time spent turn into business opportunities. And, yes, it can be taught.
Being the high-level executive or business owner that you are, you probably feel very secure in working the room at an event, but…does your staff?
Matt Randall has been a business coach for over 30 years and has attended hundreds of networking events. He knows how to turn an event into opportunities with appointments. At Light the FIRE! on March 11, Matt will teach ‘Secrets to more effective networking’ so you can improve your game and, most importantly, pass those skills to your staff.
Matt will teach:
- Icebreakers you can use to start a conversation
- How to properly answer the question “So, what do you do?”
- How to break away from the needy attention hog
- What to do if you didn’t bring enough business cards (and, sometimes you don’t want to)
- How to find the right target prospect
- What NOT to say
- Making an appointment without being pushy
- What if you are an introvert?
- and much more…
Be ready to write, as this will be an information-packed start to the day.
Early Bird Discount expires 2/19/17!
ONLY 100 SEATS AVAILABLE.