Questions are very powerful – for better or for worse.
The questions we ask ourselves all day determine our success or failure, happiness or sadness, abundance or want, health and illness, etc.
Thoughts and words have power, that is why my theme for this year will be “Today is the Day”.
Because I create my life story, through the grace and power of the Almighty, I want 2017 to be the year that I ask more powerful questions, such as:
- If not today, then when?
- Is there really any better time than right now?
- Is today the day I will reach this goal?
- If I start today, what can I accomplish?
- Whose life can I help change today?
- How will I make an impact in my community today?
- What will I do today to create more change and challenge in my life?
- How will I challenge others around me to grow today?
- How will my existence on this planet today, benefit the world in some small way?
- What can I do today to show my gratitude to God for all the talents, skills, and blessings I have been given?
- If I left this world today, would it be a better place because of me?
So, Today is the Day that I will dedicate my thoughts, words, and actions to doing and being the best I can be, for myself, my family, my community, my world, and my Creator. For if I do not do this Today, and there is no Tomorrow, then I shall have wasted my last day on this planet, and that is simply not acceptable.
Today is the Day…for me to make it the Best Day Ever!